Jobs in fashion
Technologist - Lancashire, North West
Calling all sealer graders! We have a new and exciting opportunity to join a busy company going through a period of growth, supplying to key high street retailers with superb quality jersey dresses, tops and bottoms.
Sealer/Grader - The Role:
- Responsible for the first fits through to sealing and grading using Investronica.
- Create and adapt new and existing pattern blocks.
- Organise sealing samples for customers and keep a detailed library of submissions.
- Working closely with the design and technical team to ensure the best possible solutions are supported and client costs kept to a minimum.
Sealer/Grader - The Person:
- A good exposure to sealing/grading of ladies jerseywear including dresses, tops, skirts and trousers.
- Excellent knowledge of garment construction.
- Must have experience of Investronica grading system.
- Used to working in a fast paced design environment with high street suppliers.
- Highly organised and driven by processes.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and cope with large volumes of orders.
- Confident IT skills
Sealer/Grader – The Company:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company supplying quality ladies jerseywear to key high street retailers!
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Salary: Not specified
Job Added by People Marketing
Date Added: 3rd August 2016
Closing Date: 30th September 2016
Check back again to see our latest events.