Jobs in fashion
Import Merchandiser - Manchester, North West
Our client is a leading fashion apparel company who supply many quality retailers and department stores in UK covering jersey and woven product.
They are very well established supplier who can offer a stable career and progression to a highly motivated enthusiastic individual.
The role will involve:
- Ensuring the critical path is maintained - raising orders
- Attend Handover meetings, meeting with high street customers when required
- Managing approval comments
- Submissions and send to the customer for approval
- Leasing with Far East factories and other departments and ensuring deliver schedules are on time
This is a fantastic role for an established merchandiser to join a stable successful company.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not specified
Job Added by In Focus Recruitment
Date Added: 2nd August 2016
Closing Date: 28th October 2016
Check back again to see our latest events.